PT Papan Utama Indonesia
- Provide full personal assistant – secretarial and administration support
- Organize and coordinate meeting, conference, and travel arrangements.
- Prepare monthly report for petty cash and other claim (such as: mobile phone, internet, water and electrical expenses).
- To assist Director on daily matters which may include private needs (such as planning for business trips, passpor / visa’s things, ticketing, property, etc).
- Minimum D3 Secretary or equivalent with minimum 3.0 GPA from a reputable university.
- Minimum 2 years experience in similar position.
- Strong in english both oral and written.
- Have a good communication skills, fast respond, energetic, self discipline.
- Showing speed and accuracy during under pressure work.
- Self motivated individuals.
- Willing to travel.
- Ability in Mandarin is a plus
Surabaya – East Java,
Twenty One Development
Twenty – One Building
Jl. Dharmahusada 115, Surabaya 60285